Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sanctuary

When I heard that Amanda Tapping was going to be in a new show I was kind of excited. For those who don't know, Amanda Tapping played Lt. Colonel Samantha Carter in Stargate: SG1 and Stargate: Atlantis (Although in SGA she had risen to the rank of Colonel). Well, I watched the first episode of Sanctuary and thought it was alright, I never judge a show by its first episode anyways. I didn't really like the plot too well and Tapping's character was a little disappointing. Also, the creatures they have in their sanctuary, which the show is named for, were disappointing. The episodes just got worse and I can officially declare Sanctuary as... LAME! Oh well, Fringe is good and SGA is still on for a while, so I can't complain for a lack of shows to watch. There's also some good shows like Psych and Chuck on. All in all, it seems to be a pretty good year for television in general, which is good because there has been a lack of good shows the past couple of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit InfoServe for web backgrounds.