Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Armed and Dangerous

Publisher: LucasArts
Developer: Planet Moon Studios

Here is a game I think deserves mentioning. It's over 5 years old now but I think it was very underrated when it came out and has been ever since. Although it seems to have been lost over the years I thought, when it was new, that it had great potential for a sequel or spin off or something. It plays like an ordinary third person shooter, most of the time, but it is also very funny and interesting. HERE is a link to the IGN page that tells all about it. Anyone who has an Xbox or Xbox 360 should pick this one up if the chance ever arises. It's backwards compatible so there shouldn't be any problems for 360 owners, unless you don't have an internet connection. It is definitely if not one of my favorite games, at least one of the most memorable games I have ever played. I highly recommend it.

Picture from www.ign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit InfoServe for web backgrounds.